§ 1. General Provisions
1. The data administrator is EmbeddedSystems.do Sp. z o. o. based in Gdynia Al.
Piłsudskiego 42/23, 81-378 Gdynia, NIP 5862395944, REGON 526184085. Data
protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally
applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
(if it results directly from the description).
replaced by the terms „You „, ” Administrator” –
„We”. The term „GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the
European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
4. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, it is used,
among others: secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in the form on the website are treated as confidential and are not
visible to unauthorized persons.
§ 2. Data Administrator
1. The service
provider is the administrator of its customers’ data. This means that if you
subscribe to the newsletter or leave your contact details, we process your data
such as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
2. Personal data is processed:
– in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
– to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or
terminate it and proper implementation of Services provided electronically,
– to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legally justified purposes),
and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data
subject: to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you
if you have subscribed to the newsletter, to the extent and purpose consistent
with with your consent if you left your contact details.
3. Each data subject (if we are their controller) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or
limit processing, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint with
the supervisory authority.
4. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider’s
organization is possible electronically at the following e-mail address:
5. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of
consent only to the extent necessary to pursue possible claims in court or if
national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
6. The Service Provider has the right to share the User’s personal data and other data with
entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
7. Personal data may be deleted as a result of withdrawing consent or submitting a legally
permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than those
authorized under applicable law. The information is made available only to
entities authorized under applicable law, entities providing IT,
organizational, postal, accounting and legal services to the service provider.
9. We have implemented pseudonymization , data encryption and access control, thanks to which we
minimize the effects of a possible data security breach.
10. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by processors with whom we
§ 3. Cookies
by the web server and stored by the computer’s browser software. When the
browser reconnects to the site, the site recognizes the type of device the user
is connecting from. Parameters allow the information contained in them to be
read only by the server that created them. Cookies therefore make it easier to
use previously visited websites.
2. The information collected concerns the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of
operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information,
location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites, to improve the
functioning of the website, ensuring more effective and trouble-free
navigation. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which
records user behavior on the website.
4. Cookies identify the user, which allows the content of the website he uses to be tailored to his
needs. By remembering his preferences, it allows us to appropriately adjust the
of convenience on our website, and the collected data is used only within
EmbeddedSystems.do to optimize operations.
cookies on our website:
– „necessary” cookies enabling the use of services available on the
website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication
within the website;
– cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuses in the field of authentication
within the website;
– „performance” cookies , enabling the collection of information on how
the website pages are used;
– „functional” cookies , enabling „remembering” the settings
selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the
selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, appearance of
the website, etc.;
– „advertising” cookies , enabling the provision of advertising content
to users more tailored to their interests.
6. The user can at any time disable or restore the cookie collection option by changing the settings
in the web browser. Instructions for managing cookies are available on the
Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has
expressly consented to it by completing the form. We retain and use the above
data only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.